Crisp & Crunchy Cheese Plate
Turn up the tunes and open a bottle of Slow Press® Sauvignon Blanc while you enjoy this mix of fresh fare.
Assemble and serve herbaceous and creamy cheeses paired with prosciutto-wrapped asparagus, marinated artichokes, and fresh basil pesto. Finish the plate with crunchy baby bell peppers, fresh sliced apple and candied nuts.
- 1 log goat cheese
- 1 ½ cups fresh mozzarella
- 1 wedge feta
- ½ lb. thinly sliced prosciutto
- 6-8 roasted asparagus stalks
- drizzle olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- ½ cup marinated artichokes
- ½ cup pesto
- baby bell peppers
- ½ cup candied nuts
- fresh sliced green apple
- crispy bread and crackers
- Roast the asparagus: preheat the oven to 350° F, then spread asparagus on baking pan and drizzle with olive oil and salt and pepper. Bake for approximately 9-12 minutes and let cool.
- Wrap the roasted asparagus in prosciutto.
- Build the board; start by adding 3 cheeses to board: goat cheese, fresh mozzarella and feta.
- Add the 3 savory extras: prosciutto-wrapped roasted asparagus, artichokes and pesto.
- Finish with 3 sweet complements: baby bell peppers, candied nuts and green apples.
- Don’t forget the crispy bread and crackers.